This half-day course will assist management and staff in taking the correct action in the event of fire. The training is in line with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Where and When?
At your venue on a date to suit your group.
Who should attend
Management and Staff of Nursing and Residential Care Homes.
- The fire action plan
- Fire hazards
- The three stages of lateral evacuation
- Common causes of fire and prevention
- Assisting residents in an emergency
- Fire fighting procedures
- Fire alarm panel zone recognition
- Extinguisher recognition and use (theory and practical)
Assessment & certification
Continual assessment, certified by Aid Training.
Pricing & booking
The cost of this course is £375.00 + vat for one half-day training session or alternatively two courses can be run on the same day for £550.00 + vat. This covers instruction for groups of up to 14 students at a time. It includes a comprehensive manual for each student.