This unit also requires the learner to demonstrate sufficient knowledge of medium risk confined spaces though a mix of practical observation and written assessment. Full emergency air will be supplied. The cost of this 15 hour (2 day) course per delegate is £273.75 + vat (normally £365.00 + vat) 25% disount for a limited period. Delegates will need to supply their own PPE including overalls, boots, gloves, hat & lamp.
Where and When?
Dates in Warminster below for individuals.
Location: Aid Training & Operations Ltd, Crusader House, Centurion Way, Crusader Park, Warminster, Wiltshire BA12 8BT
Course Dates Tuesday 19th June 2018 to Wednesday 20th June 2018 Contact us for more info Tuesday 3rd July 2018 to Wednesday 4th July 2018 Contact us for more info Tuesday 7th August 2018 to Wednesday 8th August 2018 Contact us for more info Tuesday 25th September 2018 to Wednesday 26th September 2018 Contact us for more info Tuesday 16th October 2018 to Wednesday 17th October 2018 Contact us for more info Tuesday 13th November 2018 to Wednesday 14th November 2018 Contact us for more info Tuesday 4th December 2018 to Wednesday 5th December 2018 Contact us for more info
Who should attend
For those working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces.
- Prepare to work safely in medium risk confined space
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely
- Prepare and use appropriate respiratory protective equipment (RPE) for escape purposes in accordance with manufacturers specifications
- Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behavior for working in medium risk confined spaces
- Use appropriate knowledge for working in medium risk confined spaces
- Apply relevant industry standards for working in medium risk confined spaces
Assessment & certification
Assessment is by direct observation of an entry into medium risk confined space and a written test a City & Guilds certificate is included in the cost.