This unit also requires the learner to demonstrate sufficient knowledge of medium risk confined spaces though a mix of practical observation and written assessment. Full emergency air will be supplied. The cost of this 15 hour (2 day) course per delegate is £273.75 + vat (normally £365.00 + vat) 25% disount for a limited period. Delegates will need to supply their own PPE including overalls, boots, gloves, hat & lamp.
Where and When?
Dates in Warminster below for individuals.
Location: Aid Training & Operations Ltd, Crusader House, Centurion Way, Crusader Park, Warminster, Wiltshire BA12 8BT
Course Dates Wednesday 8th May 2019 to Thursday 9th May 2019 Contact us for more info Tuesday 18th June 2019 to Wednesday 19th June 2019 Contact us for more info Tuesday 2nd July 2019 to Wednesday 3rd July 2019 Contact us for more info Tuesday 6th August 2019 to Wednesday 7th August 2019 Contact us for more info Tuesday 24th September 2019 to Wednesday 25th September 2019 Contact us for more info Tuesday 5th November 2019 to Wednesday 6th November 2019 Contact us for more info Tuesday 3rd December 2019 to Wednesday 4th December 2019 Contact us for more info
Who should attend
For those working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces.
- Prepare to work safely in medium risk confined space
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely
- Prepare and use appropriate respiratory protective equipment (RPE) for escape purposes in accordance with manufacturers specifications
- Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behavior for working in medium risk confined spaces
- Use appropriate knowledge for working in medium risk confined spaces
- Apply relevant industry standards for working in medium risk confined spaces
Assessment & certification
Assessment is by direct observation of an entry into medium risk confined space and a written test a City & Guilds certificate is included in the cost.