This unit also requires the learner to demonstrate sufficient knowledge of medium risk confined spaces though a mix of practical observation and written assessment. Full emergency air will be supplied. The cost of this 15 hour (2 day) course per delegate is £273.75 + vat (normally £365.00 + vat) 25% disount for a limited period. Delegates will need to supply their own PPE including overalls, boots, gloves, hat & lamp.
Where and When?
Dates in Warminster below for individuals.
Location: Aid Training & Operations Ltd, Crusader House, Centurion Way, Crusader Park, Warminster, Wiltshire BA12 8BT
Course Dates Tuesday 4th December 2018 to Wednesday 5th December 2018 Contact us for more info Tuesday 8th January 2019 to Wednesday 9th January 2019 Contact us for more info Tuesday 5th February 2019 to Wednesday 6th February 2019 Contact us for more info Monday 11th March 2019 to Tuesday 12th March 2019 Contact us for more info Tuesday 2nd April 2019 to Wednesday 3rd April 2019 Contact us for more info Wednesday 8th May 2019 to Thursday 9th May 2019 Contact us for more info
Who should attend
For those working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces.
- Prepare to work safely in medium risk confined space
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely
- Prepare and use appropriate respiratory protective equipment (RPE) for escape purposes in accordance with manufacturers specifications
- Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behavior for working in medium risk confined spaces
- Use appropriate knowledge for working in medium risk confined spaces
- Apply relevant industry standards for working in medium risk confined spaces
Assessment & certification
Assessment is by direct observation of an entry into medium risk confined space and a written test a City & Guilds certificate is included in the cost.