This unit also requires the learner to demonstrate sufficient knowledge of medium risk confined spaces though a mix of practical observation and written assessment. Full emergency air will be supplied. The cost of this 15 hour (2 day) course per delegate is £273.75 + vat (normally £365.00 + vat) 25% disount for a limited period. Delegates will need to supply their own PPE including overalls, boots, gloves, hat & lamp.
Where and When?
Dates in Warminster below for individuals.
Location: Aid Training & Operations Ltd, Crusader House, Centurion Way, Crusader Park, Warminster, Wiltshire BA12 8BT
Course Dates Tuesday 14th November 2017 to Wednesday 15th November 2017 Contact us for more info Tuesday 5th December 2017 to Wednesday 6th December 2017 Contact us for more info Tuesday 9th January 2018 to Wednesday 10th January 2018 Contact us for more info Tuesday 6th February 2018 to Wednesday 7th February 2018 Contact us for more info Tuesday 13th March 2018 to Wednesday 14th March 2018 Contact us for more info Tuesday 24th April 2018 to Wednesday 25th April 2018 Contact us for more info Wednesday 9th May 2018 to Thursday 10th May 2018 Contact us for more info
Who should attend
For those working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces.
- Prepare to work safely in medium risk confined space
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely
- Prepare and use appropriate respiratory protective equipment (RPE) for escape purposes in accordance with manufacturers specifications
- Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behavior for working in medium risk confined spaces
- Use appropriate knowledge for working in medium risk confined spaces
- Apply relevant industry standards for working in medium risk confined spaces
Assessment & certification
Assessment is by direct observation of an entry into medium risk confined space and a written test a City & Guilds certificate is included in the cost.