This course is particularly useful for company owners, managers, supervisors and premises technicians in low or normal risk premises, but it will be equally beneficial to any other personnel contributing to the fire risk assessment process.
Where and When?
At your venue on dates to suit your group.
Who should attend
Personnel contributing to the fire risk assessment process.
- Conduct a fire safety checklist in their work area
- Conduct a fire risk assessment in a low or normal risk premises (assuming they have the necessary technical knowledge in relation to fire safety and the activities/environments/issues being assessed)
- Organise and implement a fire risk assessment programme or contribute to an existing programme
- Participate in the identification of specific fire safety training needs through fire risk assessment
- Assist employers in meeting legal requirements and promote improved standards of fire safety in their workplace
- Self-evaluate their knowledge and skills, and to seek help where necessary
Assessment & certification
The assessment method for this qualification is an assignment based on the candidates own work environment. Candidates must identify a suitable premises, or part of a premises, to undertake a fire risk assessment. It is important that you choose a location that will allow you to demonstrate and apply a wide range of knowledge and skills.
Pricing & booking
The in house rate for up to 6 delegates is £3000 plus vat, this includes all trainer and training associated costs and certification fees. Additional delegates thereafter are charged at £350 plus vat each up to a maximum of 10 delegates.