It has been developed for those working, or preparing to work, in food manufacturing or food supply chain roles.
The qualification provides essential knowledge on:
- Workplace and personal hygiene and product safety
- Hazard analysis critical control point (HACCP) food safety management systems
Where and When?
At your venue on dates to suit your group.
Who should attend
This course has been developed for those working, or preparing to work, in food manufacturing or food supply chain roles.
- The Principles of Food Safety in Manufacturing.
- Completion of Unit 1 enables candidates to understand:
- How individuals can take personal responsibility for food safety
- The importance of personal hygiene
- How working areas are kept clean and hygienic
- The importance of keeping products safe
- The Principles of HACCP-Based Food Safety Systems
Completion of Unit 2 enables candidates to understand:
- The purpose of a HACCP system
- The features and terminology of HACCP
- How a HACCP system is applied in the workplace
Assessment & certification
Two multiple choice examinations (30 questions per unit). There is a £35.00 + vat certification fee for each student this also includes a manual.
Pricing & booking
The cost of this 2 day course run at your site for a group of up to 14 is £1050.00 + vat.