Where and When?
At your venue on a date to suit your group.
Who should attend
This course is aimed at those who need to carry out periodic inspections of ladders, step ladders and combination ladders.
- Overview of current legislation & regulations
- Work at Height Regulations (amended 2007)
- Standards & Classifications
- Legal requirements and guidance
- Ladders and component parts
- Initial inspection
- Asset register
- Inspection procedures
- Inspection Documentation
- Manufacturing techniques
- Theory and Practical Tests
Assessment & certification
End of session multi choice question paper and practical assessment.