Instructor Training Course
We are committed to providing the very best instructor training, followed by a high class help and support system but don't just take our word for it please watch the testimonial below.
Watch Mal Kelleher-Griffiths giving his thoughts and experience of our Instructor Courses:
We solely use instructors that have a wealth of knowledge and experience honed from their operational background.
Our instructor training is fully approved by the relevant awarding bodies.
Our instructor courses include;
- Level 3 Award in Education & Training (L3 EAT)
- Combined Level 3 Award in Education & Training (L3 EAT) and First Aid Instructor Course
- Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training (L4 EAT)
- First Aid Instructor Foundation Course
- Fire Awareness Instructor
- Paediatric First Aid Instructor
- Automated External Defibrillation (AED) Instructor
- Food Hygiene/Safety Instructor
- Health and Safety Instructor
- Medical Gases Instructor
- City & Guilds Level 4 Internal Verification Assurance Award (IQA)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Assessors Award
- OCN Level 3 Manual Handling Instructors (With People) Course
Search the site
There are no products in your shopping cart.
Benefits of on-site training
- 1 of 21