This course is available via blended learning. Start the online part of the course now.
There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification; however, there is a considerable amount of written work to be completed. This will involve reading of supplied reference books, researching specific topics, applying theory to practical scenarios and demonstrating knowledge and understanding through written work. Therefore, candidates for this course should have a good standard of written and verbal communications skills and be prepared to undertake a considerable amount of evening study.
Where and When?
At your venue on dates to suit your group.
Who should attend
For those requiring a Level 3 generic instructor qualification.
- The roles and responsibilities of a teacher in education
- Relationships between different professionals in education and training
- Inclusive teaching and learning approaches to meet the needs of learners
- Creating a safe and supportive learning environment that engages and motivates their learners
- Planning, delivery and evaluation of inclusive teaching and learning
- Reflecting on their own previous/current levels of experience, practice and skills
- Identify different types and methods of assessment
5 days with evening work.
From July the Level 3 EAT is going to be delivered over 4 classroom based days, with Friday being an optional support day using Zoom and/or Teams.
Assessment & certification
The course is assessed by completing a series of assignments, including a 30 minute micro-teaching. This course is certificated by City and Guilds.
Pricing & booking
£2650 + vat for up to six delegates. Additional delegates – to a maximum of 12 - would be charged at £300 + vat each.