Fire annually kills 700 people in the United Kingdom and costs approximately £1,500 million in insurance claims from industry.
Where and When?
At your venue on a date to suit your group.
Who should attend
Anyone who needs an accredited Fire Safety Principles course at Level 2.
- Fire law
- Causes of workplace fires
- Fire safety precautions
- Emergency plan requirements
- Assembly point control
- Reducing the risks
- Carrying out and monitoring a fire drill
- Fire fighting procedures
- Fire extinguisher recognition and use theory
- Practical use of fire extinguishers – dependant on a suitable area
- Fire action planning
- The basics of fire risk assessment
Assessment & certification
There is a £12.00 + vat certification fee for each student, this can be achieved by successful completion of multi choice examination paper. Alternatively we can certificate this training at no extra cost but the certificate is not recognised at Level 2.
Pricing & booking
The cost of this course is £450.00 + vat. This covers instruction for groups of up to 14 students at a time. It includes a comprehensive manual for each student.