The Level 2 Awards in Food Safety have been designed to address the food safety needs of the catering, manufacturing and retail sectors. The courses are designed for anyone working in a catering, manufacturing or retail setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled.
Where and When?
At your venue on a date to suit your group.
Who should attend
Anyone who would benefit from a fundamental food hygiene course.
- Food safety hazards
- Temperature control
- Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding
- Cooking, hot holding and reheating
- Food handling
- Principles of safe food storage
- Food premises and equipment
- Qualification information
Assessment & certification
Multiple choice examination. In addition there is a £15.00 + vat certification fee for each student. Alternatively if a Level 2 certificate isn't required we can certificate this training at no extra cost.
Your options are;
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail
Pricing & booking
The cost of this course run at your site for a group of up to 14 is £500.00 + vat in addition there is a £15.00 + vat certification fee for each student. A comprehensive manual is also included for each student.