This course is suitable for those that have previously undertaken hostile environment training or those who have worked in hostile environments before, our 3 day OSSFAT course goes someway to address organisation's responsibilities/duty of care towards their employees.
Where and When?
At your venue on dates to suit your group.
Who should attend
Those who operate in hostile environments, post conflict zones, areas of civil unrest, regions that have suffered natural disasters or experience extremes of climate and if you are vulnerable to robbery, assault or kidnap.
- Personal Safety (travel, building, hotel)
- Abduction (kidnap, hostage taking, illegal detention)
- Vehicle Travel (convoys, check points, safety equipment)
- Improvised Explosive Devices (IED’s) and Mines (type of mines and IED’s, where they can be found, extraction from a mine field foot and vehicle, marking signs)
- Extreme Climates (cold/hot environment health issues and equipment)
- First Aid (DRABC, bleeds, burns & fracture, haemostatic agents, tourniquets, casualty evacuation, road traffic collisions)
Assessment & certification
All delegates should satisfy themselves that this 3 day course will adequately cover the needs of their pre deployment risk assessment.
Pricing & booking
£3,000.00 + vat when run at your venue for up to 10 delegates.