This course includes the use of initial and diagnostic assessments and requires candidates to plan and deliver inclusive teaching and learning, carry out assessments of and for learning and use resources effectively.
Where and When?
At your location on dates to suit your group,
In order to complete this qualification, learners are required to:
- be a minimum of 19 years of age
- be able to demonstrate the necessary standards of English and Mathematics skills
required to undertake this qualification. This can be evidenced through relevant
and current (meaning within the last 5 years) certificates or you can complete
an assessment with us prior to the course
- There is no requirement to complete the Level 3 Award in Education and Training before commencing this qualification
Who should attend
For those requiring a Level 4 generic instructor qualification.
This qualification gives learners the opportunity to;
- Develop knowledge related to teaching and learning in the further education and skills sector
- Understand roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Plan to meet the needs of learners in education and training
- Deliver education and training
- Use resources for education and training
The course is run as five straight days with evening work.
Assessment & certification
We will need to observe several hours of your teaching delivery ideally in your own teaching environment. Full details on these observation sessions will be communicated upon booking and during the course.
Pricing & booking
This course is delivered at your location; there is a minimum charge for up to 6 delegates of £4350.00 + vat and a fee of £625.00 + vat per head thereafter.