Students will be taught the skills associated with rapid assessment, stabilisation and transfer of both the trauma victim and those suffering a medical emergency. It is aimed at those working in high risk and hostile environments – suitable for learners who work in, or who want to work in, the pre-hospital care industry as a first responder. FPOS is fully recognized by the Security Industry Authority. The training includes both theoretical lectures and practical sessions, designed to develop a good, all round Tactical First Responder.
The instructors are all ex Special Forces Medics and civilian paramedics; all have recent operational experience.
There are no prerequisites for this course - anybody with a desire to learn the skills is welcome to attend.
Where and When?
Your venue, your choice of dates.
Who should attend
This course is aimed at those working in high risk and hostile environments – suitable for learners who work in, or who want to work in, the pre-hospital care industry as a first responder. FPOS is fully recognized by the Security Industry Authority.
- Unit 1: Understanding the Roles and Responsibilities of the First Responder
- Unit 2: Core Emergency Care of Casualties for the First Responder
- Unit 3: Core Understanding of Recognising and Managing Trauma for the First Responder
- Unit 4: Recognising and Managing Medical Conditions for the First Responder
- Unit 5: Developing the Core Competencies of Incident Management for the First Responder
Assessment & certification
Delegates are assessed during relevant practical scenarios and via an online exam. There is also a substantial amount of written work required to complete this level 4 qualification. Certification, registration and manuals are included in the cost.
Pricing & booking
The in house rate for this training is £3500.00 plus vat. The fee allows for up to 12 delegates to attend and includes certification.