The main responsibilities of the offshore first-aider are to provide on-site first-aid care, assist in the management of serious incidents involving multiple causalities, provide general support to the offshore medic and to escort sick or injured people being evacuated ashore.
Where and When?
At your venue on dates to suit your group.
Who should attend
- Understanding the role of the first-aider
- The importance of preventing cross infection
- Recording and reporting incidents & actions
- Assessing the situation & circumstances of an emergency
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Administer first aid to casualties who are suffering from;
- Recognise minor injuries and illnesses
- Appropriate use of Entonox
Assessment & certification
Pricing & booking
In house courses are available at a cost of £1950.00 + vat for up to 12 delegates. This includes certification and a course manual. Please note that all delegates should bring photographic ID with them to the first day of this course. This qualification is valid for 3 years, a 2 day re qualification course will be required prior to expiry of the original certificate.