Delegates will learn to select appropriate working at height equipment for a task, correctly locate and safely use ladders and stepladders, and inspect ladders and stepladders for damage.
Where and When?
At your venue on a date to suit your group.
Who should attend
Anyone using steps and ladders or those supervising the use of.
- Overview of legislation & regulations
- Hazards in using ladders & stepladders
- Selection of appropriate work at height equipment
- Determination of when it is appropriate to use ladders or stepladders
- Standards and classifications
- Correct inspection techniques
- Storage, handling and maintenance
Assessment & certification
End of session multi choice question paper and practical assessment. Each delegate will receive a comprehensive workbook and Aid Certification. Certificates are valid for 3 years.